Nassim Taleb, Author, Former Wall Street
Nassim Taleb is a Lebanese America. Nassim is an author, investor, statistician, and former trader. His book, Black Swan, is considered by Sunday Times as one of the top 12 most influential books since WWII. Nassim focuses on risk and decisions. He is currently listed as a scientific adviser at Universa Investments.
Nassim went to the University of Paris as well as Wharton University.
Nassim Taleb Bitcoin Quotes
- “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement…The ability to create something which is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value. Lots of people will build business on top of that”
- “Bitcoin is winning” [source]
- “But its mere existence is an insurance policy that will remind governments that the last object establishment could control, namely, the currency, is no longer their monopoly. This gives us, the crowd, an insurance policy against an Orwellian future” [source]
- “Bitcoin is the beginning of something great. A currency without a government, something necessary and imperative” [source]
Involvement with Bitcoin
- Nassim Taleb often writes articles or posts tweets further analyzing the power of Bitcoin [source]
- Nassim Taleb wrote the forward to the Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous.
- Nassim Taleb has been adopted as the “Resident Philosophy” by the Bitcoin community. Taleb’s concepts such as Anti-fragile and Black Swan apply to Bitcoin and it’s impact on society as a whole.
Related Bitcoin Quotes