Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Galactic
Richard Branson is a British Entrepreneur, investor, autoher, and philanthropist. He founded Virgin Group in February of 1970, which controls more than 400 companies. Richard founded a mail-order record business, opened a chain of record stores, and others. His brand grew in the 80’s as he started Virgin Atlantic airline. In 2004, he founded Virgin Galactic designed for space tourism.
He is last known to be worth around 5.1 billion.
Richard Branson Bitcoin Quotes
- “Bitcoin is working” [source]
- “If people have lots of Bitcoin and they want to go to space, I’d rather accept that money.” [source]
- “I have invested in Bitcoin because I believe in its potential, the capacity it has to transform global payments is very exciting”
- “Anyone who waits to get into Bitcoin will regret it his whole life”
Involvement with Bitcoin
- Investor in Bitpay [source]
- Investor in Bitcoin Exchange (PIT) launched by the team at Blockchain [source]
- Sold the Winklevoss twins a ticket to space, paid for in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin was only $800 [source]
- Tyler Winklevoss calls this his “bitcoin pizza moment” [source]
- Bloomberg 2014 Interview [source]
Related Bitcoin Quotes